3.3.12

Nice SaTurday

That's right !

Today is Saturday

a relax day for me ,haha XD

Tonight is going to have steamboat with my friends

It is the third time I eat steamboat recently

omg!haha
--------------------------------------------------
I'm very enjoy while sitting in front of a computer

listen to the songs

and do my things

although sometime I have to prepare many teaching materials

but is ok to me if there are some songs with me

haha
----------------------------------------------------
So far they say spm result will be released at 22 March 2012.

I'm very scared of the day and feels so anxious when I'm thinking about that

Some of my facebook friends are starting to countdowmn since yesterday

They will countdown every day until the date

Oh my goodness

I'm going to be crazy !

I have my high target

Although I dunno whether is it to high for me

but my target never change

I hope and hopr and hope

I hope I will achieve my target

by Autumn

沒有留言:

張貼留言