23.4.12

23/4/2012

today ,

i made a big decision for my course

maybe this is a small change for now,

but it will be a big affect in the future

thats why i made the decision today ..

i drop the business studies subject and

decide to take the accounting

this is because i think that im not suitable for the bs subject

although i havent attend any accounting class

but i think that i will definitely prefer calculation such as accounting

but not the theory subject like business studies

haha XD

it is ok if u want to say im so mind changable

but this is my decision

i dont want i regret in the future

so i decide to take accounting

i hope that i will manage to cover the lessons that i miss before

GOD bless me

besides that

i will also try my best to rush up the lessons

i will try to surf information from internet

ask my friends when im not understand about it

and i believe that

it is not a problem if i willing to pay my effort

and it is better that i struggle now if compared to struggle forever in my future

沒有留言:

張貼留言